Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

It is really this time of year again? Just a week or two ago it was July, and I was thankful for the time I had to prepare for this season. Well ready or not it is here! I always try to focus this week on all the wonderful people in my life, and how they have helped me...but better to yet to focus on how I can help them or others. I am a big believer in "paying it forward". My goal is to do this throughout the year, but there is something about this time of the year that always gets me thinking a little harder. If you have a little extra this year, give. Whether it's a coat or a can, it can change a life. If you can't do that, there are other simple, random acts of kindness that can bring a smile. Hold the door open for someone, say kind words, and express gratitude. It could turn a bad day into a good one. As my 6 year old daughter says, "be a bucket filler not a bucket dipper". HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment